Thursday, December 27, 2012

Calm Before the Storm, 24 x 36, Oil on stretched linen (SOLD)
Revised 1/8/13
Please come to my exhibit at the Phipps Center for the Arts in Hudson, Wisconsin. I have been working towards this show for three years. With thirty some paintings, this is my largest show to date. I'm calling it "Treasured Places" because they are. The opening reception is this Friday, January 11, 6:30 - 8:30pm. There are 5 other artists also having their opening receptions at the Phipps that night. You'll find me in the Commons Gallery on the upper level.  I would love to see you there. The show runs through February 10, 2013. I will also have a few paintings hanging in the Hudson Public Library for the duration of the Phipps exhibit.

6 comments:

  1. Will try to make your opening. Best of luck. "Calm Before..." painting above is lovely. Clouds were made for oil paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful painting. --Stoney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Stoney. I hope you can come to my opening.

    ReplyDelete